COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
Raise the bar on the bottom line.
There is no getting around the energy costs of running a commercial business, be it your retail locations, distribution centers or corporate offices. However, utilizing your available roof space or partnering with Greenskies on an adjacent solar installation, you can significantly offset those energy costs. With no capital outlay or cost for the duration of the term, Greenskies' Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) reduces energy costs - up to 20% per location or more. Multiply that across numerous locations and the savings really start to add up.
Greenskies is the U.S. leader in commercial solar. We have the financial strength, resources, and experience to optimize your project, save costs, and be a long-term partner.
- Vertically-integrated business allows us to develop, finance, design, engineer, perform construction management and O&M services in-house
- Industry leading value for clients with no capital outlay
- Achieve your environmental sustainability goals and objectives
- Solar solutions both on clients’ properties and off-site
- Leadership ability to help clients build programs from the ground up that significantly reduce electric spend
- Decades of experience managing each aspect of the development process
- Unmatched efficiency
- Project solutions for client owned and leased properties
Solar With No Upfront Capital Cost
Greenskies utilizes a Power Purchase Agreement that is standard for all of our Commercial and Industrial clients. The PPA allows you to obtain your green energy objectives and realize substantial savings with no capital outlay. The relationship is beneficial as commercial building owners do not have the ability to monetize current incentives or tax benefits and the PPA allows them to make significant investments with only an obligation to purchase the electricity generated at a reduced rate for the term of the PPA. For businesses looking for off-site installations, rather than on their own roof or land, community solar is an off-site option available in some states, that helps companies meet sustainability objectives and provide energy savings.
Benefits of a PPA
- No upfront capital costs
- Savings start immediately after installation becomes operational
- Fixed rate over 20 years so you know exactly how much you’ll be saving
Watch the video below to understand how a PPA works.
System Size: 395.28kW
Highlights: To meet Target’s green energy objectives, Target has partnered with Greenskies. Target is now a leader in its solar energy initiatives and benefits from cutting energy costs dramatically.
Jersey Gardens Mall
System Size: 4.8MW
Highlights: One of the largest rooftop solar projects in North America, 15,000 solar modules, generates 11% of the mall's electrical demand.