Project Finance Manager
The Project Finance Manager would support the sourcing, negotiation, and execution of project sales and structured financing.
Location: North Haven, CT with Hybrid/Remote Potential
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Project and Portfolio valuation and modeling
- Support various aspects of project financing including diligence, term sheets, appraisal/cost segregation, and closing activities.
- Monitor the debt and tax equity markets for appropriate valuation and pricing
- Assist in the development of client-facing financial analysis
- Interact with Sales, Development, Engineering and Design, Legal, Construction, and Project Funding teams
Present project analysis to CEO/CIO
- Assist with the consolidation, detailed review, and organization of project-level information from various internal and external groups
- Understand REC/incentive programs and associated requirements, and be able to translate such programs into a financial model for project analysis
- Review legal documents including term sheet, MIPA/APA, power purchase, maintenance, and construction agreements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience including accounting, structured finance, and/or tax equity
- Experience in solar energy and tax equity transactions is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Personable with high energy and action-oriented work style
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must treat deadlines and commitments with the utmost seriousness and urgency
Forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business.
Greenskies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.