Project Finance Analyst
The Project Finance Analyst will work closely with multiple departments to bring together and translate project information into financial models to create winning bids.
Location: North Haven, CT
- Maintain and update financial models for internal analysisAssist in the development of client-facing financial analysis
- Interact with Business Development team
- Present project analysis to CEO/CIO
- Assist with the consolidation, detailed review, and organization of project-level information from various internal and external groups
- Understand REC/incentive programs and associated requirements, and be able to translate such programs into a financial model for project analysis
- Review legal documents including power purchase, maintenance, and construction agreements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience, including working with accounting, finance, and/or project management and operations
- Experience in renewable energy is preferred; interest in renewal energy is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Personable with high energy and action-oriented work style.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must treat deadlines and commitments with the utmost seriousness and urgency.
Forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business.
Greenskies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.