Legal Assistant and HR Administrator
Support and drive legal activities for our legal and project financing teams, with particular emphasis on project closings and entity secretarial matters. Help us build a top-performing team by managing day-to-day HR matters and providing proactive general office support.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Review contracts for completeness, accuracy, format, and policy compliance.
- Maintain a contract and document template database.
- Register and manage our nationwide portfolio of legal entities.
- Promote a positive company culture and keep employees engaged by making the office a welcoming and collaborative place to work.
- Lead HR administration including new-employee orientation, payroll, benefits, performance reviews, and exit formalities.
- Drive recruiting and screen candidates.
- Develop, implement, and enforce HR and travel policies and procedures.
- Own and optimize all office facilities to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Occasionally arrange travel for employees and ensure adherence to travel policies.
- BA or BS required.
- At least 2 years of experience in legal administration.
- Prefer experience in HR, recruiting, and office management.
- Must exhibit high energy “can do” approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills. Must enjoy teamwork and supporting others.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Fast and efficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business.
Greenskies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.