IT Analytics Lead
The IT Analytics Lead will be responsible for building out and maintaining Greenskies’ reporting environment on Business Objects. This role will work with Greenskies’ leadership to create KPI’s and self-service reports, helping to drive business decisions.
Location: Middletown, CT
- Engage with business counterparts to build reports to enable departmental insight
- Design dashboards to allow for business oversight
- Build insightful visualizations for employees, partners and customers
- Drive corporate change by creating measurable and actionable reports
- Lead detailed data validation and analysis process
- Create a sustainable self-service reporting environment with an intuitive UX and supporting documentation
- Decide on future analytics solutions by keeping up with technology trends
- Bachelors’ Degree in technology or related field
- Hands-on end-to-end experience designing, building, and testing reusable reports using visualizations and detailed data sets
- 2+ years’ experience building reports in the Business Objects environment
- Experience distilling complex processes and data sets
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to present complex technical solutions to business counterparts
- Must treat deadlines and commitments with the utmost seriousness and urgency
Forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business.
Greenskies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.