Chief Financial Officer
Lead corporate finance, treasury, accounting, and administrative functions. Drive forecasting, optimize cash, and act as the primary liaison with lenders and equity investors. Become an expert in solar financing, taxes, and partnership accounting.
Location: North Haven, CT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead financial planning, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and treasury.
- Optimize cash deployment and oversee high volume transactions.
- Report to and communicate regularly with investors, lenders, and other capital providers.
- Drive auditors to complete annual audits, tax returns, and K-1s on time within budget.
- Support the project-financing team in sourcing credit facilities and other sources of capital.
- Drive the asset-management team in optimizing performance and reporting to investors.
- Lead the company in streamlining and automating reporting and compliance.
- Define and implement processes, systems, and controls for financial planning and reporting, billing and payment, payroll, HR, and related functions to support rapid growth.
- Previous CFO experience and CPA, CMA, or Chartered Accountant required.
- MBA and public accounting experience highly desired.
- Must be well respected by Big 4 and second-tier accounting firms.
- Deep understanding of accounting, financial statements, partnership accounting, and taxes.
- Proven track record in corporate finance, including credit lines and warehousing facilities.
- Familiar with project financing, energy markets, utilities, equipment leasing, real estate, financial products, commercial banking, or investment banking.
- Strong financial analysis and Excel modeling skills with great attention to detail.
- Personable with high energy and action-oriented work style.
- Must treat deadlines and commitments with the utmost seriousness and urgency.
- Superb oral and written communication abilities.
Forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the position's role within the business.
It is the policy of Greenskies to ensure nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, sex stereotyping, transgender status, and gender identity), national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, disability, or political affiliation or belief.