Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate will originate solar development opportunities with commercial clients in the New Jersey & Pennsylvania. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
- Generate and pursue leads and attend virtual and in-person consultation appointments with prospective customers.
- Assess prospective customers’ energy needs and develop proposals, present solutions, answer questions, and address concerns.
- Present, explain, and close power sales contracts (power purchase agreements and leases) with customers. Gather the customer and facility information required by internal engineering and finance teams to build and price solutions.
- Collaborate with internal finance and engineering teams to develop proposals.
- Minimum BS or BA degree.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferably in energy, finance, or technology.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CRM systems.
- Professional, self-disciplined, and honest.
- Must live in the Greater NJ area
Forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business.
Greenskies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.